OMG I seriously cannot control myself today. It's my LAST FREAKIN' DAY WORKING HERE! Ahhhhhh! I called my boss today and he told me! Then I spoke to my new boss---she sounds fabulous and she even said some of the words that I'm obsessed with! [yes, I do have obsessions with words] I don't even know what my body is going through right now, since I'm so excited. My hand keeps getting stretched out, my foot is having random kicking spasms, my heart is beating fast, and my smile is like the kool-aid man! I was having a conversation with the housekeeper and all of a sudden I screamed in the middle of it. I scared her, oops. I just can't contain myself! I can't even have a normal phone conversation with my boyfriend because I can't speak or something...I dunno what happens. ajhfaowehfaohsoehfpaobc
On top of all that...I'm off the entire weekend, Friday-Sunday! I get to keep Mitz the whole weekend, we're gonna have a blast going on a million excursions and having sleepovers every night. It's like I have partial custody of him. I keep him on the weekends, and the humane society has him during the week. Lol.
So, basically, that means I will be obsessing over what to wear on my first day of work Monday morning. Typical. Start a new job, and you feel the need to make the best first impression; your clothes and hair have to be completely on point. Only women will understand this one...right ladies? Or is that just the perfectionist inside of me? New shoes are needed this weekend. Def.
I will be in need of a glass of wine immediately upon my arrival at home tonight to calm my ass down. What a great start to the weekend!
Now, if that crazy women comes down today to speak to me, I'm gonna tell her to go f*ck herself...*sigh* if only I had the balls to do that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lmao, well some people are nuts and actually do have the balls to do something like that. And yes, I know exactly what you mean about outfits and hair and whatnot. Always important on the first day! =D
ReplyDelete