Working at 6:30am on Sundays is really brutal. Omg...first of all it's freakin early and then it's super boring because everyone like stays inside and relaxes. I have very little interaction with people until I get off.
So I got coaxed into buying a bed by a dog on Friday. I couldn't believe it. I was at Petsmart with Mitz looking at doggy bed sizes and then I wanted to actually buy one at Costco since they are cheaper but that didn't quite happen. I took the beds off the shelf to see the sizes and everything...Mitz would sniff each bed, and continue doing his own thing. There was one bed in particular that he sniffed and laid down on, so I realized that was the one he liked. Well...he wouldn't get up! Finally he got up and I put the bed back on the shelf and can you believe he jumped on the shelf, on top of the 5 beds, and laid down and would NOT get up for nothing?! Then he had the nerve to close his eyes and act like he was sleeping!! Everyone's like "awww that's so cute" and I'm thinkin...not really because now I have to spend $50 on a bed because he got it completely dirty. I go to the cashier to pay and he's like "wow, it looks like he already took this bed for a spin!" Hahaaa yea...not purposely though. Oh well, he's cute, he got me with the puppy face, he knows that mommy always falls for that look...dammit!!
I went to the Miami Children's Museum yesterday...it was actually for an outreach event, but Dayle and I went on an excursion into the kids stuff. Omg that place is sooo cool. There's a Publix for kids that sells fake stuff and then the kids get a shopping cart and ring it up at the fake registers. There's an emergency room and a police station...everything! It was adorable. The only thing that wasn't so adorable was the fact that the regular HS van broke so they brought a different one. Well, I went to go unload the dogs and there was like gas masks hanging everywhere inside the van. I asked the driver what they were for and he was like [disclaimer] "don't ask questions that you may not want to know the answer to." I was obviously really curious at that point...that is until he told me that van is usually used to transport the dead dogs to the pet cemetery, and they smell really bad. AHHHHHHH I couldn't handle that answer. At least they bury them instead of throwing them away though...right?!
Question of the day: How the hell can you sue a non-profit organization? I'm completely dumbfounded on that one. The lady that got bitten at the bar a few weeks ago by some guys' dog is suing the HS, the bar, and the dogs owner. I mean just sue the guy and the bar, if anything. I just don't get it. What money are you going to get if the HS is founded and run by donations from the public?? She gave a donation to attend the event and now she's suing for her own donation or something?! I'm so lost. Somebody please help me understand.
I'm glad everyone really enjoyed my zoo album on facebook. I'm happy that I'm keeping the laughter alive in your wonderful lives :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment