Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I just want to bitch slap her!!!

HAHAHAHAAAA...so I'm sitting here at my desk and the maintenance man is looking out the window watching the ran when all of a sudden...his pants fall down exposing his boxers! Lmao...that was sooo funny, I don't even know how that happened. His only reply was "at least the pistol didn't come out." Sorry, didn't want to think about an old man pistol.

Omg and then the chick that was crying over her mail last week...well she's still trippin' about that. She really went and told the mail man that he doesn't know how to do his job and deliver mail. Well, work for the postal service then if you know how to sort mail so well. She always comes down in the mornings like "what's going on today? what's the scoop?" Same answer every damn day...NOTHING. She always wants to be all up in my business, the buildings business, and the front desk's business. Why are people so damn nosey about things that don't concern them?? Especially since she's just a tenant and not even on the board of directors. THEN she tells me that there's dog slobber in the elevator "it needs to be cleaned up right now and that dog shouldn't live here!" oh, and a mop needs to be kept inside the elevator. Hold up bitch...HOLD the hell up...you're own damn dog gets excited, jumps on everyone, and pees all over the damn lobby and maintenance has to clean it up--but the other dog should be kicked out of the building because he slobbers in the elevator?!?! What? How does that work? Now I love dogs, but if you're dog has an accident in the common areas, it's your responsibility as a dog owner to clean it up. Duh. Ever felt the urge to lean over your desk and bitch slap the person upside the head that's on the other side? Well yes, that happens all the time when she is in my presence. Sometimes I wish I had the balls, like my roommate does, to say "if you don't back up/shut up/stop right now I'm going to slap you across your face" It always works. If they don't adhere to the warning, well watch out for the hand! Sike I would never do that at work, but I frequently have the urge to.

Then this other guy has a leak in his apartment, but he says he doesn't want it fixed for 2 weeks because he has guests visiting. Ok, that's fine, deal with the leak then. Well he called yesterday morning like "it's leaking again." Wait, but you said you didn't want it fixed yet so why are you telling me that? Guess what he asks me to do..."can you call the person that lives above me and tell her not to use her master bathroom for 2 weeks so it doesn't leak?" Seriously?!? No, sir I can't do that for obvious reasons. Don't try to inconvenience someone else in their own home for your own benefit.

Tomorrow I'm going to the zoo and I'm soooo excited!! All my 4-legged friends will be there, it's a fiesta! I'm soooo going to do "the elephant" when I see them. I'm thinking of going horseback riding on Friday morning, but we shall see about that. I need to learn how to get to the horse ranch first. Ahhh how I wish I had a personal driver. I'll have Mitz on Friday too, of course. Could you tell that I'm an animal lover? lol

1 comment:

  1. Loved the last blog about jumping screaming and peeing....lol sounds weird but anyway.... THE ZOO!!!! YAY!!! Metro Zoo?

    ReplyDelete