Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Swimming with dolphins and such

I kept Mitz overnight last night. It was a beautiful thing. I'm so obsessed with him...seriously. He's such a good dog, he knows that when I turn the lights off in my room, it's time to go to sleep, so he immediately goes to his bed (which is in my room) and goes to sleep. The only problem was, we weren't going to sleep yet. I kept confusing him because I would turn on the light anytime I needed something out of my room and he would wake up. He's super quiet and oh so lovable. I can't wait until I move and he is officially mine. I'll probably keep him overnight on Friday too.

I made stuffed hamburgers last night...they were deeeelicious! They were stuffed with bacon, onion, cheese, and a little bit of garlic. Mmmm...thinking about them makes me want one right now, although I just ate. Greedy, once again. I really wanted to go to Wet Willies with Omar after work buttttt it's raining :( I'm just in the mood to go out somewhere and have a drink today for some reason.

So excited for my date with Dayle, my friend from the HS on Saturday. I'm gonna loose my mind. She's so fab and hilarious! I LOVE it! Ahhhh helpppp!

I might be starting my new job next week...yayyyyy! I'm so happy I'll be working morning shifts, I can have a life!! It's hard to have a life when I work 3-11. I get home late, eat late, settle down from the day late, wake up late, etc. At least now I will be working when normal people work, AND I can see my babies after work! No more of this place...*sigh* [of relief] and the crazy people that run it.

I have a major desire to go swimming with the dolphins. Well, I've always had that desire, but it's getting more intense. I should have done it while I was in the Dominican Republic, but it's not as fun to do it alone. I would NEVER do it at the Seaquarium. I will never support that place ever again, they house marine life inhumanely. I've been asked for directions on how to get there by tourists on many occasions, but I never tell them how even though I damn well know how to get there. lol. There's a place in Key Largo that does it. Lani, come with? I meannnn except for the fact that it's pricey. Grrrrr, the fun excursions in life are never cheap. I swear my life revolves around animals. My focus is constantly: what is the next animal I can see--somehow, someway. I definitely couldn't survive in a career that doesn't involve them. I really map these things out in my head like hmm...if I can't go to the humane society today, maybe I will see a police horse on the way to work. I'm a bit obsessed--or maybe obsessed is an *understatement.*

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Let's make a trip out of it - Key Largo one day to swim with Dolphins! I think swimming with them is like $150 or something...I would do it. LOL

    PS...exactly what career are you going into then if you just love animals? =P

    ReplyDelete