Sunday, March 8, 2009

I hate this Photoshop assignment!!

Ughhh I really don't want to do this photoshop assignment, but I've put it off for the entire Spring Break. I think I should probably get to it now since it's back to school, back to reality tomorrow...and it's due. I just don't feel like retouching an old photo, it's so tedious!

I'm mad that this guy was super drunk this weekend and vomited on the 2nd floor and the garage. THEN had the nerve to not clean it up sooo the maintenance man had to come in on his day off to clean up a grown ass man's bodily fluids. GROSS. Thats so triflin. He's all proud of it like "dude i got sooo fuckin drunk and puked hahahaa" haha NO, NEVER. Shut up, grow up, clean up, and hold your liquor.

Most classic letter ever though..."Hi, I'd like to get to know you and take you out for a drink. My name is ______. Google me" LMAO! Funniest letter I've ever seen. I didn't think people actually used that line. I thought it was just a song!!!

This time change is kickin my ass. I usually wake up at 5:15 for work on Sundays at 6:30am but because of the time change, I actually woke up at 4:15. Not ok. On the contrary...I enjoyed my 3 days off, relaxing and hanging out with my dad. I knocked out on the beach and woke up with a significant tan, loves it! I just really wish a horse was in front of me right now. I love them, they are such gentle giants. I want to pet its nose dlaefhwawejfcalknsaeiru eeekkkkk! Sorry I got a lil excited. I want to pet its nose because their noses are supa soft! Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment