Monday, December 21, 2009

Recent developments in my life

I'm back from my (almost) 2 month hiatus. School prevents me from blogging. When I'm not working, I have school work to do. I got my life back now that it's winter break!

Ok, enough of that "I'm back" sh*t. I'm going to Maryland on Friday! I think Friday...it depends on when this ice storm starts. I may need to change my flight to Thursday. I'm kinda excited. Excited to see my family but not excited for the weather. I'm not doing well in dealing with these 50* temperatures here in Miami, it's only gonna be colder in Maryland. Ahhhhh helppppp.

Recent developments in my life...
*I need an intervention for saying "dude." My boss says it all the time and she got me started. Apparently I'm a surfer now.
*Everything is "ridiculous," I like that word.
*Loveeee the word "obnoxious"
*I do a lot of things for "shits and giggles." I say that a lot for some reason.
*"Stupid" is like a filler word. I say it far too much. Example: "Can you water the stupid Christmas tree?" Damn, why does it have to be all that?
*There's a lot of flamboyantly gay men in Aventura Mall. I love it. They make the world go 'round, seriously. They're freakin FABULOUS.
*I hate loud, obnoxious people at 7:30am its too damn early, shut the hell up and calm the f*ck down.
*I moved into my own place. I love it. I will never live with a roommate again.
*I love the holiday season.
*I can't decorate a Christmas tree. I just have no concept of home decor. Thank God for my boyfriend.
*Recently, I'm obsessed with pork and soy egg nog. Together? Sure why not.
*For some reason I can't do my make-up without sitting on the counter. It's my new thing. I'm diggin' it.
*I can't take out the trash. I'm like anti-trash girl. Once again, thank God for my boyfriend.
*Starbucks soy creme brulee lattes are the most amazing beverage since water. I wish I could afford to have one every 3 hours. That would be sufficient. Now taking Starbucks gift card donations in any denomination.
*I can't handle the guys that direct traffic at Aventura Mall during the holiday season. They take their job very seriously, I commend them, but DAMN they move the hell out of their arms and blow the hell out of their whistles. They must be sore and out of breath at the end of their shift. I always laugh hysterically when I come in contact with them. Yes--I laugh to myself in my car.
*I love food. I'm already thinking about lunch time by 8am.
*Girls that can't walk in heels anger me. If you're strugglin' that hard, skip the heels, wear flats.
*It's not necessary for men to walk with their "New York swagga" in Miami. Miami is a relaxed city, all that swag and hard walkin' isn't necessary. Chill.
*If you are trying to sell me a service at work and I ask you why it costs so much, DO NOT say "because I have 5 kids to feed." That's unprofessional and none of my concern. Sorry sir, your proposal was denied.

The other day, some guy came into my job to ask for an application. He only had 1 tooth. That's all...just one. He wasn't that old though. I was a little confused as to where the rest of his teeth went. Did they all just like fall out?! Needless to say, I couldn't handle it. I needed a moment, I walked away and laughed. I'm going to hell for such behavior.

Ok, back to "work."

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment