Monday, October 12, 2009

Her elevator doesn't go all the way up

Oh man...I'm slackin so badly with the blog updates. It's just that I've been so busy recently, blame it on school.

What a great weekend! Friday night consisted of dinner at Barton G with Omar. I love love love that place, omg. Then the W, obsessed. Followed by Liv, I love the brunette chick that dances there, she's steady workin' it. Saturday I was like a zombie, as always, from being out. Can't let the lack of sleep stop me, I had 2 volunteer events. The first one was at Petco...all small dogs went. Blah, not a fan. Karyn (another volunteer) cracked me up though. She's a bit slow...and special, her elevator doesn't go all the way up, but she's super sweet. Anyways, she asked me for my phone number to put in her phone, just in case. I gave it to her, and told her to call me so I can have her number. She calls me and leaves a voicemail!!! LOL she was standing right next to me! Omg, I couldn't handle it, I needed a moment, I had to leave the store for a second. WHY are you gonna leave a voicemail like "Hi Amber, it's me" and you're standing right next to me?!

Next event was Howl at the Moon at the Midtown shops. The dog costume contest was adorable. Boston terrier dressed as a farmer and a german shepherd dressed as a firefighter?! Loved it.

Carnival was yesterday, I was stuck inside due to all the street closures. Went to the pool and chilled with Murray. Why is Murray such an amazing dog?! I did NOT want to give him back. He's a social butterfly, he has to be where all the people are and make sure everything is ok. He even asks for ice when someone is near the freezer! He watches the boats go by on the balcony, and sits on my lap. Sooo cute, I cant get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment