Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hiiiii-YA!

My bathroom experience at Barry...sigh, what a disaster, just to pee.

I walked in and said hi to Danelle, then it all started.
First stall: turd floating around in the toilet.
Second stall: door doesn't work.
Third stall: occupied.
Fourth stall: SUCCESS!

I washed my hands and I was about to be on my way to class. That's when it all happened. The problem is, I don't like touching the germ-infested door handle, eww. So whatever, I karate-chopped the door with my foot by kicking it wide open. The thing I didn't realize was that there was a "special" lady behind me coming out of the bathroom. I really should have held it for her, but I didn't see her in time. She couldn't really speak well, so she like muffled something that I couldn't comprehend. I told her "I'm sorry, I just don't like touching the door with my hand, and I didn't see you." Although, I think she was deaf from the way she was speaking. No-win situation.

Oops, that was so rude of me. I'm getting dangerous.

Back to [focusing] on this boring class.

1 comment: