There's this one thing I really love when going to pick up lunch at Green Gables Cafe: when I pull into a parking space and the previous person left time on the meter for me! I like to keep the pay it forward thing going though, so I always drop a coin or two in it because perhaps it will brighten the next person's day that parks there too :) It's just the simple things in life that go so far.
What a busy day at work yesterday, geez. It was nice to finally be busy though, since I'm always SO bored here. My boss and I were organizing and moving some things around. I don't understand why contractors just stop what they are doing to stare and whistle when they see two women moving something...how about helping? What happened to chivalry?
My instructions afterwards from my boss: "I need you to go to the bank next door, find the man in charge, and talk softly while batting your eyelashes a bit and ask him if we can use their dumpster to put some flattened cardboard boxes in, since we don't have one. Just be like really cute with it, ok? Now go, I'll stay right here, come get me and tell me what he says!" Lol typical instructions from my boss. She's hilarious! There's always some sort of game plan mapped out between us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
chivalry died Amber, didn't you get the memo? =P Your boss really does sound quite hilarious :)
ReplyDelete