Yesterday was my first time getting off work at 5pm and having to drive during rush hour. I determined that all rules of the road are completely lost and it's just a mad dash to get home. People drive like complete lunatics! I'm talkin' about:
1. Making left turns from the far right lane (and vice versa)
2. Turning a 3 lane road into 4 lanes--one lane is on top of the lane divider
3. Major cut-offs
4. Crossing 4 lanes of traffic to get to the exit at the last possible second
5. Putting your arm out the window to 'mark your spot' in the next lane, althought we already saw your blinker, so the arm was unnecessary
6. Red light...what's that?
Wow...it was rough. Now I completely understand why there's so many damn accidents during rush hour!
I wish I had crazy resident stories to tell...but there are no residents here yet. I'm sure that when people do start moving in, they will spice up my life quite a bit. For now, I just sit here and read my Cesar Milan book. I love him.
Off to lunch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment