Sunday, April 5, 2009

Boobiesss

Is it even normal to write a memo to the residents that says "please wear a bathing suit while at the pool"...??? I feel like that's common sense in a residential building. Look at the bright side, at least the lady is sexy (Brazilian) and has big, fake boobs...right? Lol. We also find bathing suit bottoms in the pool. Did you really forget your bottoms? Lol I don't get it.

When residents walk through the lobby, they always utter "Thank you" I'm just never really sure what they are thanking me for. I reply "You're welcome" but I have no clue why. Maybe they are just thanking me for sitting there and being emergency moral support if they need it. People do weird things...I don't know why I continuously try to figure out why people do the things they do.

Wow...3 updates today, doin bigggg things. Uh ohhh gettin it IN! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment