Dear Summer,
I love you soooo much and miss you dearly. I'm so excited that you are finally coming! I thoroughly enjoy not having school, and being able to sleep in. I love weather you bring, I hate you're mosquitos. Please try to tone you're 100 degree days down this year, 100 degrees plus humidity is a death trap. Thank you!
Love,
Amber
I'm in desperate need of summertime. I cant stand this school shit! UGH!! And why the hell is it cold today? I don't like cold weather dammit. Hows it gonna be 93 degrees yesterday and then randomly drop 30+ degrees? AND it drops when I'm about to have 2 days off from school. Great. There goes my idea of going to the beach :o(
I went to Il Piccolo yesterday for lunch. I used to love that place but I haven't been in awhile. Sometimes I like to just go out to lunch by myself. I dunno why, I'm such a loner sometimes. Anyways, I elected to sit outside, it was too cold inside. I was the only one sitting outside as the lunch rush had not started yet. The busser greets me and gives me the menu, soon after my waitress comes out and blurts out "what do you want to drink?" Ummm...hi, how are you? good ok cool. Nope no greeting from her. She comes back to take my order and as I'm saying what I want to eat, I'm looking down reading it off the menu, when I look up, I notice that shes talking to her friend and not paying attention to what I said. Apology? Of course not...just "what did you say?" My food comes out and she never comes to see if I need anything. I'm done eating so I'm sitting there, looking, and waiting for her to come out. She walks out and says "umm do you want something?" Real nice, huh? I said yea I want the check. Ya think she got a tip from me...HELL NO! I don't like when people try to take advantage of me because I may look young. I appreciate good service and I am a good tipper. Try me and you ain't gettin shit!
Soooo bored at work, and really tired since I was up late finishing a paper for Intercultural Communication. Here goes another survey thingy...
A
- Available: Taken by my love :o)
- Age: 22
- Annoyance: rudeness, ignorance, incredibly cheap people, dirtiness, people that talk a lot, really serious people, fake people, loudness, lying, hate, people that voted against gay marriage, people that mistreat animals...I could go on...and on...but I'll stop riiiiight there lol.
- Animal: I LOVE ANIMALS! My favorite animal changes hourly, daily, or weekly, I just want a zoo in my backyard...that will suffice.
B
- Beer: Raspberry Framboise...I think? I dunno, some girly, organic, Belgian beer. Besides that, I hate beer!
- Birthday: September 13
- Best friend: My roommate is my bestie :o)
- Best feeling in the world: back massage from Max at The Standard Spa...omg talk about spine-tingling euphoria!!
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf
- Best weather: 85 degrees, sunny, no clouds, veryyy light wind
- Been in Love: yes, currently :o)
- Been on stage: yes, hates it
- Believe in Magic: not really, theres something hidden behind each "trick" that controls it.
- Believe in Santa: when I was like 5
C
- Candy: pink starburst
- Color: pink
- Chocolate/Vanilla: vanilla. I like dark chocolate candy bars
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Mexican!!!
- Cake or pie: Cake, unless its a bad ass peach pie
- Cheese: Manchego, goat cheese is the second runner up
D
- Day or Night: day
- Dancing in the rain: i have done it before.
E
- Eyes: brown
- Everyone's got: nipples
- Ever failed a class? yea...haha like almost every math class I've ever taken
F
- First thoughts waking up: what time is it? i gotta pee
- Food: crab legs, most seafood...i just love food.
G
- Gum: peppermint
- Greatest Fear: losing someone else that I really love...RIP Mommy :o(
- Goals: become successful in whichever career path I choose, travel a lot, get married, have 2 beautiful girls and a boy, live life to the fullest with the one I love right beside me every step of the way
- Hair Color: dark brown
- Height: 5'6"
- Happy: usually
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: happy, no pain
I
- Ice Cream: Soy Delicious brand chocolate chip cookie dough
- Instrument: ummm I played flute and clarinet...
J
- Jewelry: diamonds are a girls best friend!
- Job: administrative assistant
K
- Kids: 3, two girls and a boy
- Kickboxing or karate: I have a brown belt in ju-jitsu
- Keep a journal? yup, this one haha
L
- Love: Omar, family, friends
- Letter: I have a strange love for the letter Y
- Laughed: always
M
- Milk flavor: Silk very vanilla
- Movies: comedy...nothing scary or gruesome, and no confusing plots, I'm occasionally a blonde and I just don't understand them
- Motion sickness? sea sickness
- McD’s or BK: neither...GROSS
N
- Number: 13
O
- One wish: SUCCESS...it will get me everything I want, need, and desire
P
- Perfect Pizza: Steves pepperoni pizza!! I like Andiamo too
- Pepsi/Coke: neither...I don't like soda
- Piercings: 2 in each ear
Q
- Quality: uhhh I'm not sure what I'm supposed to write here...
R
- Reason to cry: frustration, pain, sadness, happiness...I cry about EVERYTHING!
- Reality T.V.: I like Celebrity Apprentice
- Radio Stations: 99.1
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: not really
- Ring size: 5 i think
S
- Song: all time favorite is "I don't wanna miss a thing" Aerosmith...besides that, it changes weekly
- Shoe size: 8 or 8.5
- Salad Dressing: I prefer to make my own salad dressing, but in a restaurant setting, its Balsamic Vinagrette
- Sushi: love it! shrimp tempura roll is my favorite
- Skinny dipped?: yuppppp...i love it :o)
- Strawberries/Blueberries: both
T
- Tattoos?: I eventually want to get a tattoo in memory of my mom, something small that maybe incorporates a horse because we talked and acted like horses all the time and thats my greatest memory. I just dunno what I want yet. Besides that, no tats for me.
- Time for bed: I'm usually knocked out by 2am
- Thunderstorms: I hate them with a passion, not to mention I'm quite scared of thunder
U
- Unpredictable: I like unpredictable funny people
V
- Vacation spot(s): Caribbean, or any other island with a beach. I'm dying to go to the Dominican Republic!!
W
- Weakness: good food
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: nobody really...I'm "different" lol
- Who makes you laugh the most: Nikki
- Worst feeling: regret, helplessness
- Wanted to be a model: yes, soon hopefully
- Worst Weather? cold and rainy
X
- X-Rays: many times
Y
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: sun, the post-it next to me
Z
- Zoo animal: (see A section)
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? my love :)
2. You went to the mall with? me, I don't like shopping with others
3. You went to dinner with? Omar
4. You talked to on the phone? restaurant employee
5. Made you laugh? Eddie
6. Hugged you? Omar
7. Said they loved you? Omar
8. Held your hand? Omar
9. You cried over? my mommy
That kept me busy for awhile! Now back to being bored...ughhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment